We offer free quotes without obligation or pressure. To get a quote:
- Click on the AgentInsure "Get Quotes" links on the right side of the page. You will be linked to our comparative rating tool where you can provide the information we need to give you a meaningful auto or home insurance quote.
- Call us at (765) 472-4085 (Peru), (765) 455-4170 (Kokomo), (574) 722-2255 (Logansport), (260) 563-4040 (Wabash). One of our agents will collect the information we need to provide accurate quotes.
- Have your current insurance policies with you when you call or go online to get quotes. Your policies contain much of the required information and will speed the process.
- Review the "Factors that Affect Your Auto/Home Premiums" below. This will give you opportunity to prepare information that impacts your quoted insurance premium.
FACTORS THAT AFFECT YOUR AUTO INSURANCE PREMIUMS:
- Coverage Limits and Deductibles
- Age and Marital Status of Drivers
- Garaging Location
- Vehicle Use (i.e. distance to work, business use, etc.)
- Other Claims
- Possible Discounts:
- Drivers training and good student discounts
- Anti-Theft Devices
- Anti-Lock brakes
- Multiple-policy discounts
FACTORS THAT AFFECT YOUR HOME INSURANCE PREMIUMS:
- Dwelling Limits, Coverages Options, and Deductibles
- Claims Activity
- Year of Construction
- Age of the Roof, Furnace, Plumbing, and Electrical Wiring
- Protective Devices
- Multiple-Policy Discounts
Thanks for all of this wonderful information. I certainly do appreciate you 1) taking the time to provide the explanations for the rate increases and 2) searching for other options unbeknownst to me. We are satisfied with our insurance coverage at this time; I just wanted to understand the rate increase. Truly appreciate you.